The Trout on Inn strives to serve the public by providing opportunities for a peaceful high quality of life through relaxed and informal lodging designed for rest and recharge in a environment considered to be a blue ribbon fishing destination on the Grey Reef section of the upper North Platte River of Wyoming.
- We strive to serve the Lord and live in his will in all areas of our business.
- We strive to host others as we ourselves wish to be hosted and strengthen our future through repeat and referral guests.
- We strive to maintain our property with high standards of cleanliness and comfort for our guests.
- We strive to become the first choice in overnight lodging for those who are looking to stay a night on the North Platte River, whether it is for fishing, bird hunting, looking for an outdoor getaway near the water, or even your outdoor wedding destination.
We have several activities to offer during your stay:
- We provide opportunities for guided float trips. Just call and we can do the rest!
- We have drift boats for rent, if floating the river and fishing is of interest.
- We have wading (fishing) just 100 feet from your front door.
- We can provide games for fun, such as horseshoes, Frisbee Golf, Corn Hole, cards for card games, and several movies are available as well.
- If you have specific ideas to add, we welcome your suggestions.
- For more information on any of these activities or to checkout/rent items please contact the office number – 307-462-1917.