We have several activities to offer during your stay:
- We can coordinate opportunities for guided float trips. Just call and we can do the rest!
- We have drift boats for rent, if floating the river and fishing is of interest.
- We offer wading (fishing) just 100 feet from your front door.
- We can provide games for fun, such as horseshoes, Frisbee Golf, Corn Hole, cards for card games, and several movies are available as well.
- If you have specific ideas to add, we welcome your suggestions.
- For more information on any of these activities or to checkout/rent items please contact the office number – 307-462-1917.
Things to do within a 10 to 15-mile radius:
- Alcova Lake is just a 10- minute drive they have a marina, a several picnic spots, fishing, a swimming beach, boat rentals and a restaurant at the marina.
- Sloan’s General Store is just 10 minutes they have several basic groceries and they are known for their ice cream. They also provide fishing licenses and fishing supplies.
- The Platte River Fly Shop is just 10 minutes away if fishing supplies and licenses are a necessary part of your trip.
- Fremont Canyon is a beautiful drive or even an amazing place to fish. It is just about 15 minutes away.
- Pathfinder Lake is about a 15 a minute drive, past Alcova Lake.
- The town of Casper is a little farther than 10 miles. It’s about a 25-minute drive and has several opportunities for outdoor recreation, shopping, etc. If you need something, Casper has it.
Remember we are here to make sure your stay is a comfortable, safe, and peaceful one. Please let us know how we can make that happen. We would love for you to take time to complete a comment card, rate us on google or facebook or send an email with your thoughts so we can keep you updated with the changes as we grow over time.
Thanks again for choosing the TROUT ON INN!
Carey and Kristin Underwood – Owners